Associate - Knowledge Management
Service Line / Portfolios: Marketing
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Providing information & research services related to the economic indicators, government regulations, company profile, industry trends, etc
- Update information by monitoring media related to clients & industry and making summary of government regulations update
- Perform translation from Indonesia to English and vice versa for specific news articles, summary of government regulations and other work related.
- Perform content processing and maintain data & information to intranet
- Assist in training preparation for internal
- Manage library administrative work
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library & Information Science
- Preferably have 1-3 years of working experience for Library, Information and Research skills.
- Familiarity with online research tools and intranet/internet
- Strong translation and writing skill
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Excellent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong attention to detail and the accuracy
- Good attitude, proactive, fast learner, highly motivated and good teamwork
- Sense of responsibility and initiative
- Able to work overtime if required.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.