Indonesian Institute of Sciences
September 19, 2018 – September 20, 2018
Conference theme “The Development of Knowledge Product in Libraries and Information Centers”
International Conference on Documentation and Information (known as ICDI) is a yearly event for Documentation and Information studies and communities. It is going to be held on 19 - 20 September 2018 in Sasana Widya Sarwono 2nd Floor Auditoriun, Indonesian Institute of Science, South Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Data Management and Integration: Data governance; data quality; data integration; data warehouse; master data management.
- Information System: Data processing system; retrieval system; information architecture; data management and Big Data; databases; digital repository; information governance.
- Documentation: Data processing; document and information; data/document classification system; metadata and data format; data and information acquisition; multimedia management; document preservation.
- Scientific Information Dissemination: Knowledge sharing; knowledge repositories; science studies; bibliometrics; scientometrics; infometrics and webometrics; expert systems.
- Knowledge Management Including: Networks/data and information center cooperation; user behaviour; information literacy; information management; data and information center services.
- July 30, 2018 | Full paper submissions deadline
- August 21, 2018 | Notification of Paper Acceptance
- August 31, 2018 | Registration Deadline
- September 19 – 20, 2018 | Conference Dates
More information, please contact us at email@example.com
- » Overview
- » Call for Papers (March 1, 2018 - August 21, 2018)
- » Track Policies
- » Presentations
- » Conference Schedule
- » Registration
- » Accommodation
- » Organizers and Partners
- » Timeline